"Don’t talk about it, be about it" !!!

Bringing you the Bold and the Beautiful, the Young and the Restless, the New and Vintage. All things a la mode or otherwise have found their way to me and I have found them.......enjoy.

Saturday 24 May 2014

My type of "YOLO'




Drop Fringe Earrings> TOPSHOP
Jumper> PRIMARK
Jeans> TOPSHOP
Shoes> TOMS
YOLO Ring set > NEW LOOK

TOMS- Doing my bit for a good cause..
" with the caveat that for every pair sold, a free new pair would be provided to a child in need to the shoeless youth of Argentina and other developing nations e.g. Ethiopia, Guatemala, Haiti, Rwanda, South Africa, and the United States. The shoes are pretty true to size; I usually wear a 6, so I ordered a 6, and while they were tight at first, they start stretching out right away. I’d advise you to order your normal size. Overall, I’d encourage you to check out TOMS for yourself; they come in a variety of colors and styles, so even if you’re not into the look of regular TOMS, you can get something that laces up, glitter, or even a wedge. 
                Love, Love Love my YOLO rings. I bought them for the fun of it but theyre also a good pick-me-up to remind us all the time that life is precious. Went bowling with my lil muchkins and paired my VIBE jumper with a simple pair of jeans and the oh so comfortable TOMS which have become like my staple everyday shoes. I have all sorts of colours. Not only do they look nice but i like doing my bit to society like that. He he. 

HOPE YOUR WEEKEND IS GOING GREAT.. 





No comments:

Post a Comment