"Don’t talk about it, be about it" !!!

Bringing you the Bold and the Beautiful, the Young and the Restless, the New and Vintage. All things a la mode or otherwise have found their way to me and I have found them.......enjoy.

Thursday 29 May 2014

Animal Stead




MISS SELFRIDGE Top/ ZARA Blazer/ PRIMARK Pants/ TED BAKER Bag/ H&M Scarf/ WAREHOUSE Belt/ ALDO Wedges/ TOPSHOP Ring & Earrings 

I love how confident I feel in comfortable clothes. I picked up these pants from Primark for a fiver and  I have pulled many outfits that have not only gone as far as worked, but wowed. And have got many a compliment, feels like I cant do no wrong whatever I do in them. A reliable source has told me I've got a penchant for animal print(puts mental note to do a post on all my pieces- watch the space). 
I almost always pair animal print with red lips, red nails or both. I'm wearing my own nails for the past year or so, ditched the acrylics as mine were suffering horribly underneath. I'm loving changing up my nail polish up to 3times a week, which can also count as the downside as the colour does not keep as long as acrylic nails,and probably not having enough time in the week to spruce them up that many times. (Sigh)
Love, love, love H&M scarves. They do the most delicate and refreshing prints and I'm now in the habit of just throwing one to pick up a dreary outfit. Wish I had a picture from later on that day when I wore the scarf. You would think the clash of prints wouldn't work, what with all the animal print et all, but it turned out to be something like a phenomenon. Completed the look with my Aldo wedges. These are soo comfy its hard to imagine why they have been relegated to the back of my closet. I love it when I get stopped on the streets & people ask where I got my pieces from. I have found more often than not that its 'oh, this is not even last year, its soo like years ago'. And its hardly ever my designer/ most expensive items.Goo fashionista......

Have a great week loves, xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment