"Don’t talk about it, be about it" !!!

Bringing you the Bold and the Beautiful, the Young and the Restless, the New and Vintage. All things a la mode or otherwise have found their way to me and I have found them.......enjoy.

Monday 20 January 2014

SunSplash


H&M Jumper, Belt// GAP dress// FAITH shoes// CHLOE bag// PRADA sunglasses// D&G watch

Could not believe it when I got up for church yesterday. The sun was out and had to take a little trip to the car to doubly make sure I just wasn't being fooled by the sight of it. It was actually very warm. I did not even need a coat to church and actually got very very hot during praise & worship(yes, I do get a bit excitable at/for TeamJesus). Thank God for such days when we are reminded of much warmer weather and we don't fret about layering and what coat and what shoes to wear, especially if you're pressed for time, like I seem to be- always.

I wore this coral&white H&M sweater that I've never had the chance to wear since I bought it in the autumn months. I had to cynch the waist in and I found this tan slim belt which just happens to have some shade of pink/coral in the rim (unfortunately does not really show in the picture). That was the only reason I had for putting on the belt with that ensemble, and believe it or not, the shoes and bag just kinda fell in as I was being rushed out the door.  

Hope you are all well, xoxo..

No comments:

Post a Comment