"Don’t talk about it, be about it" !!!

Bringing you the Bold and the Beautiful, the Young and the Restless, the New and Vintage. All things a la mode or otherwise have found their way to me and I have found them.......enjoy.

Friday 31 January 2014

A Day In The Life Of Me:



DAY 1....HARRODS

(GIFT SETS Can all be purchased at Harrods. Feel free to search elsewhere either more convenient to you or for different prices / promotions.)

Just had a good round up to the year 2013. It had its lows but I had a brilliant share of highs . Still riding on the highs and I know I'm channelling the power of the universe that this streak carries through. One of my mantras for this year going forth -"To harness the power of the universe is to command & demand that it does what we wish for it to do. That is the secret to life, that is LawOfAttraction...


So I went for the Harrods perfume sale on the 28th December, as I do, every year. Think we must have left it till late this time round as I found there was not much choice. Did not get to venture as much with new scents, but as you can see, I couldn't resist my staple: Moschino Cheap'n'Chic. Also got the Givenchy Very Irresistible L'Intense along with the positively delicious Laura Mercier Souffle Body Crème set. The only one new to me is this Reem Acra. Never heard of it before this but it came beautifully presented,a very fresh and clean scent that instantly appealed to me in a sea of fragrances. Not sure if its the fact that people are not used to that scent on me or that its just really really that nice, I've had people asking me about what i'm wearing almost everytime I wear it. Its official, I know how to pick 'em good...(wink, wink- don't judge me, I like what I like)... 


Stay tuned for DAY 2.. coming soon, 





No comments:

Post a Comment