"Don’t talk about it, be about it" !!!

Bringing you the Bold and the Beautiful, the Young and the Restless, the New and Vintage. All things a la mode or otherwise have found their way to me and I have found them.......enjoy.

Thursday 28 August 2014

SIMPLY HAPPY





H&M Tee/ PRIMARK Maxi Skirt/ RALPH LAUREN Flip Flops/ JAEGER Bag/ MICHAEL KORS Watch/ PRADA Sunglasses/ NEW LOOK Neckpiece/ MISS SELFRIDGE Bow Earrings, TOPSHOP Beaded Bracelet set

In our persistent quest for happiness, we sometimes tend to forget the simple pleasures of life. I thank God I have friends that help me see and appreciate the beauty of simple things. I've lost a lot of confidence on the way up to being big and have somehow, along the way, associated confidence and happiness with being smaller, skinnier. I have scoured the innernets for weight loss plans, quick fixes and even considered surgery. In my "research period", I also encountered people on the other side of the scale who are not so happy and not half as confident as I am now, not nearly half the woman I am- yes ma'am, "I am ALL THAT and a bag o' chips & the dip on the side baaby" @DrCindyTrimm. Ok, ok, earth to Tams..

Todays lesson children, I have learnt to be happy in my own skin, the way I am, faults n all, l'm imperfectly perfect.  God did not make a mistake. On the said day, BFF and I just hanging out, taking a stroll- to Starbucks and people watching. Simple pleasures of life and truly, that makes me HAPPY.




No comments:

Post a Comment