"Don’t talk about it, be about it" !!!

Bringing you the Bold and the Beautiful, the Young and the Restless, the New and Vintage. All things a la mode or otherwise have found their way to me and I have found them.......enjoy.

Tuesday 8 July 2014

On that Pleather trip



H&M Dress,Cardigan,Ring, Belt/ CARVELA Pumps/ RED OR DEAD Bag, DUBAI GOLD bracelet, TOPSHOP earings, Pearl bracelet


I love this dress off of H&M. I have had it for a while now and believe it or not, used to wear it as a dress. Can't afford to now, I use it as a top now which is working very well for me. Love the pleather look which im soo into these days. I get to rock the trend without spending anymore money. YESSS!!
The asymmetrical cardigan I've also had for a while. I wore it with the dress and synched it in with a skinny belt for that extra edge. The outfit didn't need much doing to it. Kept the colour palette quite neutral. I was spotting bright orange nails and got that like colour bag to go with it. Just another ensemble for that day of shopping when I knew I would be trying on lots and lots of things. I've got to change my shopping pattern. This trying on business tires me out, its simply because im between sizes now and can't afford to just pick anything off the shelf and trust that it really is going to fit. oh boy...












No comments:

Post a Comment