"Don’t talk about it, be about it" !!!

Bringing you the Bold and the Beautiful, the Young and the Restless, the New and Vintage. All things a la mode or otherwise have found their way to me and I have found them.......enjoy.

Monday 17 March 2014

A Day In The Life Of Me



DAY 3...BICESTER


Lets get ready...



A long, hard days work and that is what I had to show for it
Allllllll mine.......Sure is (was) Christmas
O, this is the life
DKNY Deelight...
Close your eyes, make a wish *singing*...
The wonder that is "Laura Mercier"

(I didnt do that to the picture, a reflection of my heart at the time)

And so on the third day they got ready and headed off to Bicester Village. Santa was 5days late but well worth the wait. The BFF and I did not officially put any pressies under the tree untill that trip and for us, Christmas was 10 times better. Saved up for this and got treated too, double whammy. That last picture should not be there but I truly felt as though it was an extention of the glow in my heart- true retail therapy...Look out for the haul( coming soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment