"Don’t talk about it, be about it" !!!

Bringing you the Bold and the Beautiful, the Young and the Restless, the New and Vintage. All things a la mode or otherwise have found their way to me and I have found them.......enjoy.

Thursday 28 November 2013

Moves like "Jaeger"





Lyst Jaeger  Quilted Bag
Lyst Quilted bag- RRP£250

Weekend shenanigans took me to Clarks Village outlet in Somerset. Retail therapy for me is not so much in the  buying, even the shopping experience & trying out staff gives me a buzz. Thats normally how I compile my "wishlist" for the ever impending Christmas or Birthday treats etc. This was not my trip though, I was literally on the job. A friend has a wedding to attend and wanted for me to style her out. Im such a big fan of Jaeger and I couldn't help a quick detour to check out the new lines and boy did I do myself  a favour. I've been wanting this bag for so long, (its actually sold out in all the mainstream shops) but have not been able to justify the price. Price tag came in at a hefty £250, which for me is a little steep for a small bag, which at a push can be  
classed as a clutch. Jaeger had sales of up to 75%. I held the bag all throughout the quick browse -to buy or not to buy?? Finally gave in and went to the counter expecting at the most to pay at least half of it. Would you believe it? I got it for a cool £75. I burst into song "written in the stars",much to the chagrin of all in the shop (acting all hood in one of these quaint villages- LOL)
   I'm loving the quilted look- just spells stylish and expensive. That should be me done for bags till next year. I've got a habit of overdoing things when I like them. If you're looking for the same trend, I got a beautiful handbag from Ted Baker. Loved it soo much I had to get the ipad case to match..Well to be honest, I'm just a Ted baker junkie..(hint hint on that wish wishlist)

No comments:

Post a Comment