"Don’t talk about it, be about it" !!!

Bringing you the Bold and the Beautiful, the Young and the Restless, the New and Vintage. All things a la mode or otherwise have found their way to me and I have found them.......enjoy.

Thursday 28 February 2013

LFW-my late coming instalment

Everywhere you look, the social media is awash with stories and mostly pictures of the London Fashion Week. I didn't have a chance to attend this year but I was not altogether at a loss, as I depended on a few of my trusted bloggers. I must commend styleismythingfashionbombdaily especially among others for such a sterling job of keeping us updated with the various events. I must say I did live my life vicariously through them, just for then, and it worked a treat. I took the cue to share my experience at the Tiffany Amber collection that debuted in Sept 2011. Get the scoop here: Nigerian-fashion-label-Tiffany-Amber.

THE COLLECTION







NOTABLE FACES

Actresses Genevieve Nnaji, Zaraab Abrahams, Preya Kalidas, Keisha Buchanan(Singer-songwriter), James Boateng, Ozzy Emisi(1/4 of Fashion bloggers 4AcesDate)



WHAT I WORE
How I customised my New Look pumps. Generated a lot of interest
OUTFIT: Top,Leggings,Jacket -H&M / Shoes-DIY'd NEW LOOK / Sunglasses-D&G, Earrings-FRENCH CONNECTION, Belt-ZARA / Bag: TED BAKER


2 comments:

  1. Love the shoes and the hair too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks @ChaudEditor. You know you are my no. 1 inspiration.....

    ReplyDelete